Thursday, April 18, 2013

Creative Crafts Thursday

Welcome to Creative Crafts Thursday! This is your time to shine :-)


Show off your stuff and you just may be highlighted next week.


Requests:

  • Do not sell through this linky; only submit your own ideas and work
  • Include a link to this Party (or the actual linky - this is a Blog Hop after all) or post my button on your site
  • Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them. Make some new friends. Don't just link up and leave :-) Let's make this a party!

Hosted by The Jenny Evolution

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I will link you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this party! I added a mug rug that I did, I also added your link on my post. Have a nice week!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Thanks for the party. I added my new cherry cream cheese muffins. They were a big hit around my house this morning. If you get a chance my Blog Party is going on now and I'd love for you to drop by and add your link.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and thanks so much for hosting! I'm featuring a guest post from Donni from "The Magic Onions" on how to make a fairy frame. Thanks! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, there's some awesome stuff here!

    ReplyDelete

Craft Divas! Stop creating for a moment and talk to me.